Omg WASH YOUR HANDS! One of my pet peeves is people who don't wash their bloody hands after using the freakin' restroom! Like, I know people are kinda whatever about their own filthy hands touching their food and stuff... but if you are turning doorknobs or baking cookies with your contaminated butt particle infested hands, I don't wanna have a part of it! CRIKEY!
* * * * *
Wanted to write a journal since I missed October due to real life stuff. I'll expand a little more on that later. Seeing that I don't really have much to say about stuff, I decided to fill out one of them journal quizzes or memes or whatever you kids call them nowadays. Usually I don't really like them, but I also didn't want an emo-rific short journal that'll put your mom to sleep, you know? I'll try to be as interesting as I possibly can... but I mean c'mon guys... it's me we're talking about here.
Did a quick search for a list of questions in the journal portal and found these 75 Questions, yo! Allons-y!1. Do you snore?
I'm usually asleep so I don't know?
2. Are you a lover or a fighter?
I was a fighter, but then I got laid.
3. What’s your worst fear?
That nobody will take care of my neopets.
4. As a kid, where you a lego maniac?
Does age 22 count? Also it's "were" you idiot.
5. What do you think of “reality” tv?
Reality TV left me at the alter, so I don't much care for it.
6. Do you chew on your straws?
No? Don't have a cow, man.
7. Were you a cute baby?
I'm not interested in your creepy perversions.
8. Is the single life for you?
I prefer a Second Life because I can fly.
9. What colour is your keyboard?
What is this, Britain?
10. Do your sing in the shower?
It's "you" sing in the shower, genius.
11. Have you ever sky-dived before?
12. Any secret talents?
That's making the assumption that I have talent.
13. What’s your ideal vacation spot?
Your momma's house.
14. Can you swim?
I can, sucka.
16. Have you seen the movie "Donnie Darko”?
17. Do you care about the ozone?
Yeah? It gets bloody hot outside when it's not suppose to, and all these chlorofluorocarbons in our atmosphere are eating the ozone up. Crikey have you seen Rocko???
18. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
The world may never know! You moron!
19. Can you sing the alphabet backwards?
Yup. I can sing it upside-down too.
20. Have you ever been on an airplane?
21. Are you a single child?
I'm an adult, jerk.
22. Do you prefer electronic or manual pencil sharpeners?
I don't care. I need my pencils bloody sharpened omg.
23. What’s your stand on hunting?
24. Is marriage in your future?
25. Do you like your handwriting?
26. What are you allergic to?
27. When was the last time you said 'I love you?'
When I had Boo Berry cereal this morning.
28. Is Tupac still alive?
OMG MOVE ON.
29. Do you cry at weddings?
Only if Sanjaya is the wedding singer.
30. How do you like your eggs?
31. Are blondes dumb?
Only the dumb ones.
32. Where does the other sock end up?
On the other foot?
33. What time is it?
4. Do you have a nickname?
Uh... this question is suppose to be Question #34, you idiot!
35. Is McDonald's disgusting?
How DARE you...
36. When was the last time you were in a car?
37. Do you prefer baths or showers?
38. Is Santa Claus real?
A real... pain in my jolly behind. He needs to stop giving naughty people coal and start giving them black eyes... or unwanted pregnancies.
39. Do you like having you neck kissed?
40. Are you afraid of the dark?
Show scared the crap outta me in the 90s.
41. What are you addicted to?
Chinese Food at the moment.
42. Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
Creamy... just how I like my peanut butter.
43. Can you crack your neck?
44. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
45. How many times have you brushed your teeth today?
Depends on whether pulling a Ke$ha today counts.
46. Is drug free the way to be?
Hah, NO. I mean, have you seen them Scientologists? Jeez kid, smoke a bowl!
47. Are you a heavy sleeper?
That's a loaded question! I'm not fat!
48. What colour are your eyes?
50. Do you like your life?
If I didn't, I'd get a new one... but I lost my receipt.
51. Who’s better: Stone Cold or The Rock?
52. Are you psychic
IS THIS A QUESTION? THIS SENTENCE IS LACKING PROPER PUNCTUATION AT THE END!
53. Have you read "Catcher in the Rye"?
What kind of questions are these?
54. Do you play any instruments?
I pretend to know how to play the jawharp.
55. Have you ever stolen money?
The only thing I've ever stolen was your heart... and your fries when you're not looking.
56. Can you snowboard?
I can sandboard. Life's as extreme as you want to make it!
57. Do you like camping?
I was the worst beanscout.
58. Do you snort when you laugh?
59. Do you believe in magic?
From a young girl's heart?
60. Are dogs a man’s best friend?
Nope, but dawgs are. YA DIG?
61. You believe in divorce?
BELIEVE IN DIVORCE? SERIOUSLY? BELIEVE. IN. DIVORCE???
62. Can you do the moonwalk?
63. Do you make a lot of mistakes?
Sometimes I miss my kids... so yeah.
64. Is it cold outside today?
You wanna leave your house once in a while?
65. What was the last thing you ate?
I'd be cheating on my diet if I answered this question. Forgive me, Jenny Craig.
66. Do you wear nail polish?
GURL WHO DOESN'T WEAR NAIL POLISH???
67. Have you ever been kissed?.
Not by a rose on the gray. LOLSEAL.
68. What's the most annoying TV commercial?
ANIMAL CRACKERS IN MY SOUP. MONKEYS AND RABBITS LOOP DE LOOP.
69. Do you shop at American Eagle?
They're endangered you know.
70. Favourite song at the moment?
Crawling back to you... Ever thought of calling when you've had a few? 'Cause I always do.
71. Do you like your job?
72. Do you like your classes in school?
What am I?
Welsh? A college student now?
73. How do you like your meat cooked?
Medium rare... but then again that's RARELY done.
74. Do you like these surveys.
Actually I'm beginning to regret my decision.
75. Do you know how to tag three peoples?
HOLY CRAP!!! It's like I've never played a schoolyard game before?
76. Why did the Chicken Cross the road?
Why is the word "Cross" capitalized??? OMG!!!1
Well GOLLY GEE that was a waste of time! But regardless it sure made the journal look much more... purposeful? Is that the right word?
* * * * *
What's going on with me?
Well let's just say that I'm finding more ways to distract myself from my going ons. Some things are slowly being resolved; some things are remaining stagnant; and some things are just not working out. What I do know is that I didn't get to make a journal in October so I apologize for not being able to write one in Spooky-Vision.
Maybe next year... ;_;
Apparently Thanksgiving lands on 5 years of Nail this year. Don't know wtf's up with that, other than it being a mere coincidence. I'm probably gonna cook turkey earlier again while I come up with some drawing for the only character of mine whose background I know well enough to write a wikipedia article on... except all my revisions will be deleted because of the lack of citations and stuff. I'll try to draw other things too, but it all depends on how I'm feeling really. I produce a lot of crappy stuff when I feel like crap. Maybe I should make a series of those... HMMMMM...
OH! And the #L-A-Z-L-O
club has a new staffer that I hired. She's running a contest over there and I encourage all of you guys to submit something Thanksgiving related. And yes, I'm embarrassed for plugging it on my personal journal... but like, nobody's likely gonna do it anyway. I'd participate but like... eh... no.
Talk to you either toward the end of November or sometime in December!